The Officer Cricket Club was first formed in the 1920’s and played in the KooWeeRup Cricket Association. The venue for their games was Crook’s paddock which was just on the highway side of the current Berwick Grammar School oval.
In the early 30’s the club moved to the current site on Starling Rd. They won their first premiership in 1932-33.
In 1937-38, the club moved to the Berwick District Cricket Association.
During the second world war, the club went into recession, although a temporary club was formed with Cardinia in 1943.
In 1945, the club reformed and affiliated with the Berwick District Cricket Association. In 1954-55 and 1955-56, the club won consecutive premierships.
In 1959, the club joined the recently formed Berwick-Pakenham District Cricket Association, this association was previously renamed to the West Gippsland Cricket Association and currently known as the Casey Cardinia Cricket Association. The Officer Cricket Club has been a member since its inception.